The Power My Learning web site details (below) what a free account gives you access to.
A free account grants access to a world of smart and engaging resources…
• 1,000+ thoroughly vetted academic games, interactive simulations, and videos
• Easy-to-find activities tagged by subject, grade, and Common Core Standards
• “Playlist” feature to sequence activities and individualize learning by student or class
• Lesson plans to incorporate activities into instruction
• Detailed reports for teachers, parents, and students
• Badges and Playpoints to reward student usage• Flexible platform that can be used in school, after-school, at home, or anywhere in between
There are many 'How to' guides available in the Educators section including such things as creating a class, assigning a playlist (check them out).
Before being able to use the site, children must register; and if they are under 13, they must provide an email from their parent or guardian. A parent can also sign up; then the site is able to provide usage reports so parents can see what kind of things their children are exploring.
Children earn points by exploring the learning games, simulations and videos. They can also say how good something is by voting on the material that they just played. If they like an activity, the site offers up suggestions for others activities that are similar.
A great site to use in the classroom